Welcome to my home on the web. You may have noted the mountains in the banner are the misty Blue Ridge of North Carolina. Did you know time traveling Highlanders live there? Read about them in the Highland Gardens series. Curious about the big cat? Florida panther~from the Crimson Storm paranormal novel, Sea Panther.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Daylilies and Firebirds


Look what greeted me this morning. This sweet plant was thrown in as an extra when I ordered other plants several years ago. The daylily moved with me from New Jersey to Maryland. Aren't the blooms lovely? They make me smile.

Today, I'm visiting with the Firebirds, the 2012 Golden Heart® Finalists. I'm sharing a wee bit about my journey into indie-publishing. Stop by if you have an extra moment.

~Dawn Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment