Welcome to my home on the web. You may have noted the mountains in the banner are the misty Blue Ridge of North Carolina. Did you know time traveling Highlanders live there? Read about them in the Highland Gardens series. Curious about the big cat? Florida panther~from the Crimson Storm paranormal novel, Sea Panther.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What's blooming in the Garden? - Fall Flowers and Fall Events



I just love this time of the year. The weather is perfect. Perfect for lovely fall flowers.
These lavender chrysanthemums grace our front entrance.


 
 
Who doesn't love the smiley face of a pansy?
 
 
 
 
Soft pink sedum attract small butterflies that make me smile, as does the events I'm attending later in the season.
 
 
 

 October and November bring some special events...

 
 
 
 
 
As a Halloween treat, I'm participating in the Haunted Open House Giveaway Blog Hop hosted by paranormal author Nancy Gideon from October 23-30. Be sure to stop by for my giveaway during the hop.
 
 

 
 
 
During the month of November, I'll be attending The Romance Reviews Year End Splash Party. Visit often to play cool games and have fun. Grand Prize: $100 Gift Card. Hope to see you there!
 
 
~Dawn Marie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment