Welcome to my home on the web. You may have noted the mountains in the banner are the misty Blue Ridge of North Carolina. Did you know time traveling Highlanders live there? Read about them in the Highland Gardens series. Curious about the big cat? Florida panther~from the Crimson Storm paranormal novel, Sea Panther.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sneak Peek Sunday #SPeekSunday: Just in Time for a Highland Christmas #8

Good day. Click HERE for the Winter Wrap-Up blog hop, but I hope you'll read today's sneak peek too.

Munn, the MacLachlan clan brownie, meets with the fae Caitrina...


Available at Amazon for Kindle
and in trade paperback.
 FREE with Kindle Unlimited.
Munn whirled onto the Sithichean Sluaigh, the knoll of the fae within the Fir-wood, spinning in tight circles, sucking leaves and other forest debris into the whirlwind surrounding him. Fuel for an all-consuming anger. When the rage petered out, he halted in front of Caitrina in a puff of smoke-infused dust.

The irritating sithiche coughed delicately and, with the flick of a slender wrist, the dust settled on the ground at her feet and dissolved. A wave of a graceful hand, and foliage poked through the velvety green grass, presenting vanilla scented phlox blossoms. Showoff.

She arched an auburn brow and tossed long flowing locks over a shoulder. “What do you want, wee man? Your summons interrupted important machinations.”

“’Tis past time to make the third match.”

Caitrina shrugged. “The queen refuses to reveal the couple’s identities.”

“I ken who they are.” Munn jounced, hardly containing growing excitement.




Thanks for stopping by!


For more Sneak Peek fun, check out the other participating authors by clicking the link below.

Click HERE
to join in the fun
and hop along
with Sneak Peek Sunday.



~Dawn Marie

2 comments:

  1. My favorite holiday activity is putting up and decorating the Christmas tree. Some people might not call decorating an activity but I make an event every year out of decorating the trees. I have been collecting ornaments since I was a little girl and almost all of my ornaments that I have either have some kind of special meaning or memory to me. My mother has also made an ornament every year for each of her 5 kids as far back as I can remember. After we finish with our big tree we also have a second smaller Christmas tree that we call our “Red, White, and Blue” tree. This tree is full of patriotic and Army (in honor of my father) ornaments. This tree also only has red, white and blue lights.

    Decorating two Christmas trees is really an activity in our house, but we love our traditions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marnie, traditions are wonderful. My mother also gave us ornaments each year when we were kids so I have quite a collection too. I love the idea of the red, white and blue tree. Merry Christmas!

      Delete