Welcome to my home on the web. You may have noted the mountains in the banner are the misty Blue Ridge of North Carolina. Did you know time traveling Highlanders live there? Read about them in the Highland Gardens series. Curious about the big cat? Florida panther~from the Crimson Storm paranormal novel, Sea Panther.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'm tickled pink. Or is it golden?


The other morning, I found this lovely golden-heart pin and an invitation to the 2013 RITA and Golden Heart Finalists reception in my mailbox. I'm so excited! I'll try not to be too much of a fan girl and gape at the RITA nominees. Can't wait to go to Atlanta!

Today, 'Just Beyond the Garden Gate' is featured as the Teaser Tuesday at Jenn Nixon's blog. Stop by if you have an extra minute.

~Dawn Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment