Welcome to my home on the web. You may have noted the mountains in the banner are the misty Blue Ridge of North Carolina. Did you know time traveling Highlanders live there? Read about them in the Highland Gardens series. Curious about the big cat? Florida panther~from the Crimson Storm paranormal novel, Sea Panther.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Name Caitrina's Fae Horse Contest

 
If you've read the books in the Highland Gardens series, you may recall that Caitrina rides a white stallion. The fae horse is mentioned in a couple of the books, but never by name. I think the stallion needs a name for the next book in the series, Just His Fae Kiss, especially since the tale is about Caitrina and Douglas.

So I need your help. I'm running a contest over on my Facebook author page, Dawn Marie Hamilton, to find a name for Caitrina's steed. Consider heading over there and entering the contest pinned to the top of the page. I sure will appreciate your help.

The contest will run through December 13th. Good luck!

Dawn Marie's Facebook Author Page

 

~Dawn Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment