Welcome to my home on the web. You may have noted the mountains in the banner are the misty Blue Ridge of North Carolina. Did you know time traveling Highlanders live there? Read about them in the Highland Gardens series. Curious about the big cat? Florida panther~from the Crimson Storm paranormal novel, Sea Panther.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sneak Peek Sunday #SPeekSunday: Sea Panther

It's Sunday, time for a Sneak Peek. I'm sorry I missed the last couple of Sundays due to traveling, but here is a new sneak peek. Kimberly is still meeting with the captain, hoping he'll offer her a crewing job on Sea Panther...


E-book available from Amazon,
Amazon UKApple,
  Smashwords, kobo, and Barnes&Noble.
Trade paperback available
at Amazon, BAM, and Barnes&Noble.
Captain MacLachlan arched an eyebrow. “Do you have a problem working with men?”

“Of course not.” She wouldn’t allow him to think her a sexist. “But I do wonder if they’ll have a problem working with me.”

“My crew will do as I order.”

“That doesn’t mean they’ll want to work with me.” Kimberly rose from the chair, unable to sit any longer. She’d been shocked at the pub to learn Sea Panther’s mysterious captain was the same man who owned the yacht. What a coincidence she’d met him on the street the other night. She flicked glances in his direction while she paced.

His penetrating stare tracked her every move. “It might ease your mind to know my sister will meet us in Annapolis and will sail with us until we reach Florida.”

A surprise and a relief. “Does that mean I have the job?”



Thanks for stopping by!


For more Sneak Peek fun, check out the other participating authors by clicking the link below.

Click HERE
to join in the fun
and hop along
with Sneak Peek Sunday.



~Dawn Marie

2 comments: